Monday 3 February 2014

Spoonie Infographic


For a long time I've been thinking about a way to explain why the term "Spoonie" is used without having to carry round a bushel of actual spoons (click here to see this joke in context). I'm happy with this and hope it is useful for people to use and share, although if you do I'd very much appreciate a link back to this post or the Pinterest pin, thanks guys :)

Please let me know what you think in the comments, or Tweet me at @JayHellJournals :)

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Monday 3 February 2014

Spoonie Infographic


For a long time I've been thinking about a way to explain why the term "Spoonie" is used without having to carry round a bushel of actual spoons (click here to see this joke in context). I'm happy with this and hope it is useful for people to use and share, although if you do I'd very much appreciate a link back to this post or the Pinterest pin, thanks guys :)

Please let me know what you think in the comments, or Tweet me at @JayHellJournals :)

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment